Travel Insurance


Need an insurance coverage for your experience abroad?

Ask us about our Insurance Package for travels from Europe to Europe, it’s a combination of travel health, travel liability, accident, assistance and baggage insurance.

It's available to Au pairs, high school students, Work and Travel participants, volunteers, trainees, language and exchange students, students and doctoral students.

Ask us about our new EazyCity Insurance Package:

  • Medical insurance
  • Medical emergency assistance coverage
  • Accident insurance
  • Personal liability insurance
  • Luggage insurance (theft, loss damage)

All for as little as 1.30€ a day (18€ for 2 weeks)… Don’t worry, live eazy!!!

If you want you can extend your insurance before it expires.

Book Now

  • Total: 0.00 

Do you need help finding the perfect program?
We will do all that work for you. It is free!